ILM Level 3 Leadership & Management
This programme will help you to build your leadership capabilities and enable you to gain a range of key management skills and put them into practise within your role. It will help you to motivate and engage teams and manage relationships more confidently.
ILM Level 3 Leadership & Management - Southend, Essex or Online
The ILM Level 3 programme in Leadership and Management is suitable for those who are, or aspire to become, first line managers. The award is accredited by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) and on completion of the course you will be awarded with an ILM certificate in leadership and management. You will gain a range of key management skills and put them into practice within your own role. You will build leadership capabilities by motivating and engaging teams and managing relationships confidently. You will also be able to develop your leadership and management skills using your own knowledge , values and motivations.
With a study period of 6 months and a recommendation of 40 guided learning hours, the ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management is a short course that’s ideal for those just starting out or with minimal experience in the leadership field.
- Gain a range of key management skills and put them into practice in your own role
- Build your leadership capabilities – motivate and engage teams, manage relationship confidently
- Develop your leadership and management skills using your own knowledge, value and motivations
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Understanding Leadership
- Solving Problems and Making Decisions
- Understanding Innovation and Change in an Organisation
- Understanding the Communication Process
- Understanding how to Lead Effective Meetings
- Understanding Training and Coaching in the Workplace
- Planning and Allocating Work
More information about the ILM Level 3 Leadership & Management
How do i begin studying?
Here at Essex Training Group, we understand that once you have made the decision to study for a Professional Qualification you will be keen to begin your studies. That’s why we have made our enrolment process quick and easy.
As soon as you have completed your student enrolment you will receive your log in details for our learning platform. Here you will find all of the resources, guidance and tips you need to succeed with your studies.
Is this qualification accredited?
Yes. As well as being accredited by an industry leading Institute, your course is also regulated and approved by Ofqual, the governing body for Qualifications in the UK. This means you can study any of Essex Training Groups professional training courses safe in the knowledge that upon completion of your studies you will receive a certificate of your educational achievement which will be recognised globally.